Friday, September 21, 2012


This collection of shoes has to be some of my favorite in a long time. I love them, everything about them even their oh-so-minor flaws. When I say flaws, it really just means character ;).
Starting from the left... Goin' to Grannie's Boots

 These little ankle biters are amazing! They are a little less red-toned than the photos show, but that's not such a bad thing. I love the stitching around the toe area and detail on the sides, the cuff and the way they lace. These have been very well taken care of and from the look of the sole, I'd say they have never been worn. They're a size 6 1/2.





Woven all Over Loafers
These read true to color in photos, also true to greatness. You could jazz up an ensemble with these. They are braided all over with alternating thick to thin pieces and literally perfect for every season. The outside of these babes are in fantastic condition, the insides may have seen better days but whatevs nobody will be looking at the insides of your shoes. I hope not anyways ELK! They're labeled a size 6.



 Let Me Count the Ways Boots
Let me count the ways I love these boots... anyways. These are a tad darker than the photos show. They are about mid shin and lace all the way up. What I love most about these boots are the fantastic details. They are adorned with lovely stitching and have scalloped stitching on the sides that I especially love. LOVE LOVE LOVE. They are the perfect mix of western and folk and those are some of the best things you could ever mix, in my opinion. They show signs of wear but that just adds to their charm. They are labeled a size 8.






May I Have this Dance Oxford Slingbacks
If these were just a half size larger they would be mine. I love this style, the colors everything. The photos are a very accurate depiction of these babes. They have tan scalloped oxford tipped toes and the rest of the shoe is cream. They have a slingback adjustable back strap. The left (right pictured) has a few scuffs and is slightly wrinkled but once on your feet you can't even tell. They're labeled a size 6/12.









Dainty as Bleep Loafers
Well they are, aren't they? I obviously have a favorite color of shoe as you can see. These loafers are exceptionally fantastic. They have a scallop fringe front and a little bowtie on top. I can see these paired with fall dresses so perfectly. The toe of the right shoes shows some signs of wear but honestly no big deal. If I wouldn't wear it, I wouldn't list it :) They are in otherwise amazing condition and labeled a size 7.

That is all of the shoes I have for you today, until next time! I'll be updating the shop all weekend slash as long as it takes for me to list everything. I've got plenty of blouses, some sweaters and a few dresses as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment