Friday, September 7, 2012

I believe this to be somewhat of a final destination. I've started blogs before but honestly the whole concept is new and slightly intimidating. I tend to forget/neglect things of this nature. Unicorn Mermaid Vintage has been around for a few years now (formerly Sui Generis Vintage) and it continues to consume my daily thoughts. I love vintage clothing, especially dainty dresses. Here you will get shop updates, general rambling and a lot of personal style love.
Unicorn Mermaid Vintage on Etsy:
 http://www.etsy.com/shop/UnicornMermaidVTG

Unicorn Mermaid Vintage on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/suigenerisvintage

I've recently updated the shop, so I'm going to share a few of my favorite looks!!








These aren't even all of my favorites because honestly they are all my favorites! I'm not even joking, every time I put these clothes on to get them ready for the shop I fight the urge to keep them. This shop reflects my personal style heavily. I would never list something I, myself did not love. I only endorse things I have personal investment in and feel strongly about. I hope you enjoy what I can provide as much as I do. Feel free to contact my via email or any other the other platforms with questions, comments or chit chat just keep it positive! unicornmermaidvintage@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment